homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 23 September 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge...

I decided to join in the "I Gotta Be Me" challenge over at the Noel Mignon site. I used the Sweet Sue kit and added some Zva Creative pearls and flowers from my own stash. The aim of the challenge was to recognise and scrap in your own style. I have established that I am a "details" kind of gal, who likes pretty, romantic things. I also like bright colours, white space, and smaller size photos. And you can't forget the bling - I've always got to have some of that. (-: I often veer towards layering and stitching too. So I have combined all of that to create this layout - "What Would Freud Say". This was such a fun challenge - loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.