homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 20 September 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #205

Sketch #205 is live over at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer for this week is Liana Suwandi. And the design team have been busy creating loads of inspiration for you this week.
I hope you drop by to join in the fun!
Here's my take on the sketch. I have turned it upside down, and used lots of My Little Shoebox goodies to create this layout. To finish it off, I have added some pearls from Zva Creative. This is another of those layouts that just came together easily. Got to love that!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on the PL blog, wow stunning, and I just love those papers too, I love how you fussy cut those flowers out, this is just gorgeous Jules. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty LO jules .. love that pretty skirt gorgeous !!!! love x:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.