homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 27 September 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 206

Sketch #206 is up over at Pencil Lines. This week's guest designer is Wendy McKee. Wendy also designed this week's fantastic sketch. The design team have had a great time working with it. Please drop by and check it all out.


Here's my take on the sketch. I have used Crate Paper goodies and Zva Creative bling (including some new mini rhinestone flourishes CRW-02CA-105). I've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to showcase some of the new Zva Creative products. Please come back at 11:00pm tonight AEST (or 9:00am USA time) to see some more goodies during our September blog Hop.

1 comment:

  1. Your entire site is so beautiful. You do really fine work on your layouts. Love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.