homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 22 October 2010

CCG Challenge #163

We are back on track over at Color Combos Galore. We hit a few hiccups, but we seem to have the worst of it under control. So this week, we are bringing you Challenge #163 - a combination of dark teal, red, white and light teal. The designer's challenge is to use damask and stripes.


I absolutely adored the colours this week. They are bright, fun and fresh, and right up my alley!!! I think I might even do another layout using these colours. (-: Here's the layout I created for this week's challenge. Titled: Smile. Products used: Papers - My Mind's Eye, Amercian Crafts and Bella ! (butterfly); Paper rose buds - Zva Creative; Stickers - Heidi Swapp and Hambly; Glitterd Alphas - Creative Imaginations and Pink Paislee; and pearls - Kaisercraft.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.