homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 29 October 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #164

This week, it's Challenge #164 over at Color Combos Galore. The colours are green, white, light pink, and raspberry. And the Designer's Challenge is to focus on circles. If you pop on over, the design team have a couple of examples to show you.

Here's my take on this week's challenge. Titled: Car Wash. I have sprayed some Glimmermist on my background, and placed the KI Memories butterfly lace paper on top. I have used some Fancy Pants and Basic Grey papers for the circle, background paper, and punched border strips. I have used one of the new release Zva Creative pearl leaf designs (PES-03CB-103), felt flowers (FL-01-CB-115 and FL01CB117), 1/8" gemstone brads (BRBK2CA101), rhinestone strips (CR-01CB-111) and pearls (PE-02CB-101/CR-02CA-127). The journalling spot is from Jillibean Soup, and the chipboard crown is Maya Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.