homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 17 October 2010

Dreamworld Adventure...

We went to Dreamworld yesterday. This is the ride that Malayla and Tony went on.


This is Malayla's face after the ride.

This is Tony's face after the ride.
(I guess Malayla took after her mummy?)

Malayla met one of the locals (these lizards were everywhere!)

We saw this handsome boy. He was BEAUTIFUL!!!
I LOVE tigers. They are one of my favourite animals.

Keana was chosen to participate in a Nickolodean game.
As a result, she had to stuff a cream pie onto her face.

This is my favourite photo of her - with a cream mustache. (-:

Crazy girls wrestling a crocodile!!!
I have so many photos to scrap - these are just a few from our day out. (-:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic day! Poor Tony! I would have been just the same I'm afraid!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.