homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween to all my American and Canadian readers. I hope you have a spook-tacular time!!! I know we don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia, but I couldn't resist these candles. They are soooo cute!!! And my girls love having them on at dinner time.

And because I felt so guilty about not going trick-or-treating with my girls, I bribed them with a mini Halloween mud cake, that I purchased at our local bakery. It did the trick! (-:

Earlier in the day, to soften the blow of no trick-or-treating, I took them to Sizzler's for lunch, followed by some play time at Scarborough park. Malayla of course couldn't wait to collect shells along the beach.

And they both spent some time playing "monkeys in the trees", lol!!! All in all, we had a wonderful day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.