homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 11 October 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #208

Here's sketch #208 over at Pencil Lines.
Please join us this week and welcome our guest designer
Jing van Opstal.
The design team have been very busy
creating some inspiration for you!
Why not drop by and check it out.


Here's my take on this week's sketch.
I have used lots of My Little Shoebox goodies - papers, die cuts, and alpha stickers. And I have finished it off with some lovely Zva Creative goodies. I have used the new rhinestone flourishes (CRW02CA112). Plus some silk and felt flowers, and a few pearls for a glamorous touch. And even though you can't see them, I have found a new love for the Zva Creative foam dots - they come in two heights - 1mm and 2mm - and three different sizes.
I use them on EVERYTHING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Word! This is stunning Jules!!! I saw it on Pencil lines, and had to come and stalk your blog to leave you some love. This is absolutely BEEEautiful! love love love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.