homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 8 November 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #212

This week, we have sketch #212 for you over at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer is Sasha Farina. And the design team have definitely been busy creating some amazing inspiration for you. Make sure you drop by and check out all their stunning work!


Here's my layout for this week. Titled: Love These Moments. I have used lots of Sassafrass goodies - Mix and Mend papers, stickers, chipboard alphas, and chipboard embellishments. I have finished the page off with some Zva Creative bling (of course!!!). I've used a flourish (PE-02CB-125), some rhinestones (CR01CB101), and some pearls (PE-02CB-101/CR-02CA-127).

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorrrrrgeous LO Jules !!!
    Great colour used and woww...what a pic !! sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.