homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 10 December 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #170

Another week has already slipped by. I can't believe how fast Christmas is sneaking up on us. (-: This week Color Combos Galore brings you challenge #170, with the perfect colours for a Christmas layout. There's a medium green, strawberry red, brown, and cream/beige. And the Designer's Challenge is to use the word "GIFT" in your title or journalling.

And of course I couldn't help myself, I just had to use this beautiful picture of my girls. Their red t-shirts matched this colur combination perfectly. Layout titled: With You Every Day Is A Gift. I've used a mixture of manufacturer's and products on this layout, including Making Memories, Jillibean Soup, Sassafrass, Pink Paislee, Tattered Angels, Bella! and Maya Road. This is one of those layouts that just kind of fell together. (-: It started with the left over Jillibean Soup paper (red and cream polka dots) on my desk, then went from there.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on this color combo. Love the Christmasy/Spring page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules your work is always amazing & I love your write up on the left - I'm not so typical either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.