homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 24 December 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #172

Just in time for Christmas, we have this lovely festive pallette for you over at Color Combos Galore. The colours for Challenge #172 include light olive green, off white, butter yellow, and red. And don't forget, if you join in the fun, you could be in the running to win a wonderful prize from this month's sponsor, WIP Kits.

This is my take on this week's challenge. Being summer over this side of the world, I decided to turn the festive colours, into a summer layout. (-: Titled: Sassy And Sweet. I've used a huge mix of papers on this layout - Pink Paislee, Echo Park, Lilly Bee, Fancy Pants and The Girl's Paperie.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jules!!! You are such a talent!!! Wishing you and your lovely family a very lovely, safe, happy and fun Christmas! May 2011 be even bigger and brighter!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.