homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 31 December 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #173

Here's the last Color Combos Galore challenge for the month of December. Challenge #173 includes kraft, off white, lavender and dark green. The Designer's Challenge is to use mesh. This is your last chance to join in the fun and be in the running to win a prize pack from WIP kits.


Here's my layout for this week's challenge. Titled: They Call Him Misty. The layout is about Malayla's Year 2 teacher whom they have nicknamed "Misty". I have misted a mesh background in purple, then added a white Hambly grid transparency over top. I have used Hollywood Vogue Webster's Pages, and the pearls (PE-02CB-101/CR-02CA-127) and pearl flourishes (PE-03CA-110) are from Zva Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.