homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 13 December 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #217

This week at Pencil Lines, we are bringing you Sketch #217. Our guest designer is the amazing Emma Trout. Why not stop by and check out all the inspiration from the DT. And remember, if you join in the fun before the end of December, you can be in the running for a lovely prize RAK.
As many of you already know, I don't do 8.5" x 11". Don't get me wrong, I have tried layouts that size in the past, but they frustrated me. I am a 12" x 12" girl, and always will be. So I adapted the sketch to suit my layout. Titled: Supermodel 101. My apologies now for using the same photos as last week's layout for Pencil Lines. I didn'tt realise until it was too late. (-: I'm an emotional scrapper - I go with what feels right, and these photos were right for this layout. As you can see, I've been playing with my Glimmermists and Sassafrass products again! (-: Yummy, yummy stuff!!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. awesome layout!! Love all the details and the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.