homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 20 December 2010

What Do You Do?

What do you do when you are so sick that you can't entertain your children? (Because they have given you their germs and you have a really nasty cold!!!). What do you do when it is also raining outside and they have nowhere to play? You get out the Gelli-Baff (found at all good department and toy stores), and buy yourself an hour of peace. This is how my girls spent yesterday. In a bath full of crystal jelly - gooey stuff. (-: They absolutely LOVED it, and destroyed my bathroom in the process (although they were good girls and cleaned up when I refused to do it!!!). I must remember to replenish my Gelli-baff stock after Christmas. (-:

2 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon. I spent the first two weeks of the school holidays feeling absolutely rotten with a bad cold and chest infection... finally starting to come right now. My youngest also enjoyed a bath during the day (full of bubbles) to entertain her while I rested...the other two just fought...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I know the wonders of GelliBaff!!! Messy stuff, and a bit smelly.... but lots of fun too! My girls have tried all the colours now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.