homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 5 December 2010

Zva Creative Project No.1 December...

Here's my first Zva Creative monthly DT project. Titled: To Santa From Malayla. This is a layout to record Malayla's Chrsitmas Wish List for 2010. I've got to do Keana's next. (-: Zva Creative products used: rhinestone butterfly flourish (CRB-03CB-108); rhinestone strips
(CRC-01CB-103); silk flowers (FL01CB113); bulk 3D flowers (in red); gemstone brad (BRBK02CA101); and pearls (PE-02CB-101/CR-02CA-127). This is my first time playing with the new Webster's Pages "Waiting For Santa" range of papers and embellishments. I'm not a fan of the traditional red and green combo in general, but I actually like this with the kraft and blue thrown in. I think it turned out very whimsical and romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.