homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 15 January 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge #175

Ready for something different? This week at Color Combos Galore, we have Challenge #175 for you. Lots of bright, glorious colours - orange, greens and white. And the Designer's Challenge is to use the word "comfort" in your title or journalling. We have lots of guest designers this week who have joined us, and have added even more inspiration in the gallery.

As I said, we went for something different this week. (-: This is my take on the challenge. Titled: Do I Look Comfortable? I played with my Glimmermists, and some K & Co papers, a few Prima flowers, a pack of Kaisercraft pearls, and I was done. Plus a couple of punches that I used too! I can honestly say I'm happy with the end result - very unexpected, but I love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your layout, Jules! The circles and the misting are fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.