homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 14 January 2011

Made With Love...

My girls love wearing singlets. I picked up two white ones, for half price from Big W, just before Christmas. But I wanted to add something to them. But not something that would require me to hand wash the singlets - I HATE hand washing at the best of times. And when you have two fashion diva girls, the last thing you want to do is make clothes that can't be thrown in the washing machine. So Iwent through my Prima stash and found two packets of iron-ons. One had the word "Loved" in two different colours, and the other packet had four butterflies of different sizes. So I cut them up, mixed them together, ironed them on, and ended up with these two unique singlets.

Pretty aren't they! So what do you think?
I can see more of these happening in the future.
After all, they cost me less than $10 each to make.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous !! Very clever idea !! TFS xx Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.