homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 11 February 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge #179

This week over at Color Combos Galore, we have a Valentine's theme for you to play with. Challenge #179 is now live. The Designer's Challenge is to use photos of your partner or loved one. There's a whole lot of DT inspiration in the gallery if you need some ideas.
Yes, this is my husband. And no, he is not going to forgive me for doing this to him, lol!!! (-: My layout is titled:" My Love. Really?" I decided to let my artistic side out this week. I don't do masculine layouts often, so I decided to just have fun with it. Mmm... I think I had better go and beg for forgiveness now, lol!!! (-:

1 comment:

  1. My husbands reads my blog to "see what I'm up to" so I would need to beg for forgiveness too - no way I could hide a layout for him - as if I had to *lol*

    Love how the colors work so good for masculine layouts, even with more feminine elements like butterflies. And all the red doodling really makes it interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.