homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 21 February 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #226

Yes, it's time for a new sketch over at Pencil Lines. This week, we bring you sketch #226. Our guest designer this week is Lexi Bridges. And we have lots of inspiration from the Design Team this week. Why don't you like to drop by and join the fun?

Here's my layout for this week's sketch. I went with bright, pink and girly from the new Echo Park range. Titled: Good Morning Fuzzy (it's about my youngest's curly, fuzzy bed-hair that greets me every morning).

I'm starting to feel normal again after a week of dealing with flu germs. So today, I'm off to clean my house, and then some shopping with my girls after school. Hopefully, I can follow all this with some scrapping tonight. (-: It's good to be back to routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.