homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 14 February 2011

Zva Creative Monthly Projects...

I've been playing with my Zva Creative products again. I just can't help myself - they are so pretty and so much fun. I've just finished completing another couple of projects for Febraury, and thought I'd share them with you. But I've kept my favourite to reveal at the Zva Creative February Blog Hop. You'll have to come back on the 28th February (USA time) to see it. Here's my first layout - titled "Love To Dance. Zva Creative products used: rhinestone alphas (CRP-01CB-101); 1/4" gemstone brads (BRBK02CA101); rhinestone flourishes (CR-03CA-113); rhinestone strips (CR-01CB-111); pearls (PE-02CB-102); silk flowers (FL01CB104, FL01CB105, FL01CB113 and FL01CB112); and 1mm foam dots. Other products used: K & Co papers, Fancy Pants papers, Martha Stewart punches, Amercian Crafts Thickers, kindy glitz.


Here's my second layout. It is simply titled "Snap!", and it's about my eldest daughter's sudden interest and love of photography. Zva Creative products used: rhinestone flourish (CR-03CA-104); silk flowers (FL-01CB-115); felt flowers (FL01CB117); 1/4" gemstone brads (BRBK02CA101); and 2mm foam dots. Other products used: Amercian Crafts cardstock, GCD papers, Amercian Crafts Thickers, white gel pen.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.