homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 4 March 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge #182

We have something a little different for you this week over at Color Combos Galore. This month's theme is Fashion, so challenge #182 is all about elegance, flair and charm. The colour combination consists of white, beige, silver and taupe.


And as we all know, these are not colours I would usually choose for myself to work with. But guess what? I absolutely loved them. They came together a lot better than I expected. My layout is titled "Dreams". And I've included little notes in the envelope for my daughters to read (about my dreams and hopes for their futures). The lighting when I took this photo wasn't great - the layout is a lot more white and silver (not so much cream and blue-white). Products used: Zva Creative pearl flourish and pearls; Prima flower; Amercian Crafts ribbon roses; Maya Road kraft envelope; Kaisercraft chipbvoard alphas; Hambly transparency; Martha Stewart paper doilies; Chatterbox lace paper; Glimmermist; Tissue paper; masking tape; gesso; and Bella die cut paper.

2 comments:

  1. Jules, this is just stunning, wowsers, gorgeous work with a colour scheme you don't usually work with. I love this. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is just great! One of my favorites of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.