homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 26 March 2011

Jellybean!!!

Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!! Such big whiskers for a little kitty cat.

Jellybean loves her sleep. Usually it is on my stack of scrap paper under my office desk. But on this day, the window view was just fine, lol! She is so tiny after having a Maine Coon. I've had to buy her a collar with a bell on it so I don't keep stepping on her. She likes to run under my feet. Yeah, I know it's dangerous. Try telling her that!!!

I have found my manual for my camera. So we are all off to the park this afternoon for some playtime, manual reading and photo practice. Yeah, and a little picnic under the trees...(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.