homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 14 March 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #229

Over at Pencil Lines this week, we have sketch #229. Our guest designer is the lovely, and very talented, Tanya Tahir (another Aussie girl, yay!!!). I hope this sketch inspires you to come and join in the fun.

Here's my take on the sketch. Titled: Cute As... These are my new Harmonie papers (from Canada). My dear friend Ness (Scrap With V owner) tracked them down for me. I can't thank her enough because I just love these papers. They are kind of a cross between Bo-Bunny and Prima. Other products used: alphas from AC Thickers; and flower centres are from Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.