homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 4 March 2011

Randomness...

So many things I am thinking of, and so many things happening. Where do I start? Let's see... Jellybean (our new kitten - see post further down) has finally settled in. Maybe a little too well. I can guarantee that her teeth and claws are very sharp. I know this because it is very hard to read a book in bed when said kitten is attached to one's toes. Ouch!!! And Pandora has stopped giving her the death stare - the "I'm going to bury you in the kitty litter when mummy isn't watching" look. (-: Othello doesn't care less - he just sleeps and ignores Jellybean. But I do love having a kitten in the house. I forgot how sweet, cute, funny and warm they are. Plus Jelly bean purrs every time I touch her - you've got to love that!!! Makes me smile...

I'm nearing 100 followers. Oh my goodness!!! I could never imagine having that many followers, and I appreciate each and every one of them. I guess I'm going to have to finally get my act together and do a Blog Candy giveaway. I've been wanting to do one for several months, but life keeps getting in the way. Plus I need to do a huge clean out of my stock - another reason to do a give away.
I need more scrap albums. But to do that, I need more shelf space. What's a girl to do? I've got a spare bulit-in-wardrobe in Malayla's room filled with old clothes. I think it's time to get rid of the clothes, and put the albums in there. What do you think? Oh, you agree do you??? LOL!

You open a bottle of Glimmermist (bright red Santa Baby), because you want to paint with it, and you put it on your scrap table, and tell yourself NOT TO KNOCK IT OVER! But you do anyway. Damn! But you count your lucky stars because you spent that money buying a Tattered Angels misting mat (even though it was ridiculously expensive). And you thank your lucky stars that you have quick reflexes from karate and gym, and only loose about 1/4 of the bottle at most. And then you have a brainwave - you can suck up the spilt Glimmermist with a syringe. Yay! The day is saved. And all I managed to lose to this spill was a $2.00 sheet of mini alphas. Some one was looking over me considering my whole table was covered with stuff.

Two weeks after having the flu, I finally found my motivation to clean the house. Yuck!!! I feel so much better now that it's done. So now, it's time to scrap. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.