homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 23 April 2011

And Today We Did...

The day started with craft classes for making Easter baskets and bonnets.
So we are all set for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow morning.
In the afternoon we went to the beach.
The water was so warm and clear...divine.
My crazy, brave girls jumping off the rocks. I loved watching this (because I used to do the same thing as a child). But it freaked their daddy out a little bit. (-:
The girls were super excited to see a group of scuba divers.
Cartwheels on the beach...
Wet, sandy hugs for daddy. Daddy hates being wet and sandy, lol!!!
Collecting shells on the beach...
One of my fav photos for the day.
Here's my other fav photo. Just a note - I haven't edited any of these photos yet. So I apologise for the not so perfect shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.