homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 14 April 2011

April Crate Color Challenge

I joined in the fun over at the Crate Paper blog. The April Crate Color Challenge is up - use coral, aqua and butter-cream. What fantastic colours to play with!!!! My layout is titled: I "heart" U. All the papers, stickers, chipboard, button and die-cuts are from Crate Paper (I used some really, really old paper ranges). The cage and ticket are Pink Paislee/House of 3; the alphas are Sassafras; the pearls are Kaisercraft; the mist is Tattered Angels Glimmermist; and I have added some twine. Masking tape, gesso and misting. They are such a perfect combination. Sigh...would it be too much if I used them on every layout that I make? LOL!!! Pretty flowers, butterflies, and buttons. Finished with some bling.
I created my title by using the heart shape punch-out from the Martha Stewart border punch (that I used at the top of my page). I simply added some Helmar Scrap Dots to the back, put it in place, and covered it with Kindy Glitz. I have finished my page off with some yellow pearls.

2 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.