homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 27 April 2011

April Zva Blog Hop Winners Announced

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE March Zva Creative Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Ingrid Danvers
Jillian Deiling Cassity
Nancy Doren
Guiseppa Gubler
Jolanda Meurs

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!


Here's a little something I put together today. Titled: I Love You With All My Heart And Soul. Sorry for the glare on the photo, but I always have trouble with glare when photographing transparencies. Zva Creative products used: 2mm foam dots, 1mm foam dots, blue roses, pearl butterfly flourish (cut in two); pearl swirl flourish.

I love, love, love the new Zva Creative flower ranges. But I am particularly fond of these roses. And the colours - just absolutely amazing.


And if your pearls or rhinestones are the wrong colour - well, just colour them to whatever colour your heart desires, with a copic pen. These were originally cream pearl flourishes, but I needed and orange-red to match the roses. Copic to the rescue!!! Other products used: Pink Paislee papers, Pink Paislee die cuts, Webster's transparency, Glitz mini alphas, Carolees Creations mini alphas, AC Thickers, Dimensional Magic, Glimmermist, Liquid Pearls.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.