homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 8 April 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge #187

It's a new month over at Color Combos Galore, so we have a new theme for you. This week, Challenge #187 is all about getting wet and messy. The colours include red, blue, yellow, and green, and the Designer's Challenge is to use "wet" products. And our sponsor this month is Nikki Sivils, who was lovely enough to share her products with our team.

Here's my take on this weeks challenge. Titled: Hello Sunshine. For my "wet" products, I've used Glimmermist around the outer edge of the cardstock, Dimensional Magic on the button cutouts, and Stickles glitter to highlight the arrow and turtle cutouts. Products used: Nikki Sivils papers; Zva Creative felt flowers; Sassafrass alpha stickers; Cosmo Cricket mini alpha stickers; Liquid Pearls; and Autumn Leaves stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.