homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 2 April 2011

Make It Bright!

Did I mention that I love bright colours? And that Lily Bee's new paper ranges are perfect for bright layouts! I couldn't decide between all their new paper releases, so I got one of each. (-: And they arrived on my doorstep the same day the new Lily Bee April Sketch Challenge was posted. So what's a girl to do? Join in the fun of course!!!

Here's the little banner I made. I've used masking tape, gesso and Glimmermist for the background. I am so in love with these papers - they are so colourful and sweet. And here are some new paper flowers that I have learnt to make, courtesy of October Afternoon and Amy Heller. They are so easy, and very fun and whimsical. Perfect for a happy, girly page.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the bright colours and the flowers are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright!
    Regards,
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning Jules, i may need to get this line :) hope you applied for the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW gorgeous LO Jules.. loving all the vibrant colour!! Your banner and hand made flowers are fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is seriously gorgeous. Love the banner, love the flowers. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.