homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 1 April 2011

Messy Girl...

I took this photo to prove to my readers that my desk is not always perfect. It does get messy. Especially when I am in the middle of creating several layouts. But I will admit, I always have to clean up after each layout before I can start on my next one. It's partly habit, and partly the fear of ending up with a huge mess that I will then have to tackle. Blah! You see that tiny little pink space to the right of my table? That's where I am currently scrapping, lol! (-: I have a great big desk, but all I am left with is this tiny space. Sad isn't it!
Now for some exciting news. I have reached over 100 followers (woo-hoo!!!!!), so I have decided it is time to celebrate with some blog candy. What do you think? Do you want to win something yummy? I will get the photos taken and uploaded by Monday, so make sure you come back to check it all out. I'm thinking a little Prima? Maybe some Zva Creative bling? And a little collection of embellishments? How does that sound? I guess I'll see you back here Monday morning, lol! Have a happy scrapping weekend.!!!!

3 comments:

  1. my desk looks a lot like yours, wish my projects did. the overflow ends up on the floor. i'd love to win something, always get so inspired by your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.