homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 3 April 2011

Normal. Just Once?

For once in my life I would like to have a normal cat. Just once. But this is not to be that once in a lifetime event!!! I've never had a normal cat. In fact, I believe there is no such thing as a normal cat. They are all crazy, eccentric, attitude-challenged animals. Mine just seem more so...sigh! This is what I found when I walked past the garage door this afternoon...cute, no??? You can't see me!!!!! (Ha!Ha!Ha!) I have some exciting news to share. In fact, I have two pieces of exciting information to share, but I'm not allowed to share it yet. Sorry. Probably not until mid April. But I don't see why I should have to wait in suspense and burst with excitement on my own. Now you can all wait in suspense with me. Yes, I know, I'm so mean, lol!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice cat! Just he needs in his own cat's home to feel all right over there))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little kitty cat Jules! Would you really want a normal cat? Just think of all the fun you would miss out on, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.