homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 30 April 2011

Scrapbudz Latte And Cream Challenge

I had a few minutes to spare (right, who am I kidding!!!), so I managed to use this photo as inspiration, to whip up a layout for the April 15th Latte and Cream Challenge over at Scrapbudz.
I wanted to try out a few techniques and embellishment ideas, so in all reality, I was just playing around. And it was really, really late when I did this, so it didn't turn out quite the way I had pictured it in my head. But it's been ages since I've stamped anything, but I actually managed to use 3 different stamps on this layout. So, I at least accomplished something, lol!
I used a Heidi Swapp stamp for the title (Delight), and a Sassafras stamp at the centre of each stamped sun shape (made with a Jenni Bowlin stamp and green Staz-On ink). I then adhered the Prima flower centre into the centre of each stamped image.
I added some Glimmermist splatters, a scattering of pealrs and rhinestones, and a little twine. As I said, It's not what i had pictured in my head, and I'm not 100% happy with it, but I sure did have fun playing with the stamps and bright colours. Totally worth it!!!

4 comments:

  1. what a divine layout jules thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and cheery your layout is. Thanks for playing along with us at Budz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Julz. I love those spotty flowers and how colourful your layout is! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowie what a beautiful LO, lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.