homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 25 April 2011

The Wait Is Over...

We are finally home, after an 10 hour trip in the car. We took our time coming home, stopping at several tourist sites along the way, and getting held up in traffic. So it was a long trip home. But I found a secret weapon to keep my girls happy in the car. I put on the Twilight audio CD. They loved it, and were quiet the whole way home (except when they decided they were hungry and insisted that we stop for food, lol!). I don't know why I didn't think of using this weapon sooner. (-: And I have New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, all on audio CD too. Yes, even my husband enjoyed it, much to his shock. Too funny!!!

Now I am back, I can share this layout with you. Titled: Married. I created this using the Jump And Jive kit from Noel Mignon, and a sketch from the Dare To Be Different Challenge site. Due to some upcoming changes in my life, I've had to resign from my Dare To Be Different commitment. Yes, I know that was short and sweet, but unfortunately, I have no control over what life dishes up. Will share some of these details with you soon.

And don't forget, the April Zva Creative Blog Hop commences in just a couple of hours. I hope you will come back to join in the fun. Plus we have all kinds of inspiration to share with you.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.