homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 15 May 2011

Bad Mummy!!!

I've had three girls all weekend. Keana's friend Jessica stayed over. And three just don't mix. You need four, so that they can play in pairs. Sigh! So it's been kind of a long weekend, and I really, really needed a break from the fighting and arguing (which continued even after Jessica went home). So what's a mum to do? I don't want to bribe them with more toys, and I don't want to sit them in front of the tv. They have been jumping on the trampoline all weekend, so they are sick of being outside. And I'm sick of hearing them play songs on YouTube, so that's not an option. Aha! I've had a brain wave!!! I know - teach them how to pin on Pinterest. Yes, brilliant idea, lol!!! I created each girl a board, showed them what to do, explained that no rude or vulgar pictures would be tolerated, and let them go for it. I got more than an hour of peace so that I could do the washing and fold clothes without hearing "I'm bored!!!". And now, they are as happily addicted as me. Yes, I know I'm a bad mummy, lol! But it's so cute to see what takes their fancy, and what they pin. Plus they are learning a lot about different places, food, and crafts. So there is some educational advantage to it. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Hee! Hee! Hee!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, *red face* I have no idea what your talking about!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.