homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Distractions...

I need to scrap, to create distractions. Why? Because I have this insane urge to spring clean and re-do our whole house. Seriously!!! Last night when my girls went to bed, I pulled our loungeroom and play area apart, and set it all up differently. The cats love it, the girls love it, and hubby is yet to see it, lol! But I don't want to stop there. I want to keep going. Not just my scraproom, but every room in the house. At the moment though, I just don't have time for all that. So I have to try and distract myself my scrapping (and pinning...sigh...such a bad addiction). So, in the name of distraction, I have created this layout using the "Mary Ellen" kit from Noel Mignon. Titled: 2 Sweet Girls. The only things I have added are the rhinestone flourishes (Prima), and the Liquid Pearls.
Here's a close-up of my journalling.
And all the fussy cutting I did on the October Afternoon paper. seriously love that paper. Must buy more, lol!
And a little texture, detail and depth.


Right, I'm off to create more distractions...maybe... (-:

1 comment:

  1. Like the b & w photo, background paper and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.