homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Feeling Off Colour...

I've had a blah day. I'm just not feeling 100% and have no motivation. And I've been very tired. I think maybe all the Easter fun and recent holidays may have caught up with me. So I had a huge granny nap today, and now feel a little better. I don't yet feel like scrapping, but I can share this with you, because I made it a couple of days ago. Titled: Wink. This will be a class that I will teach at Arnolds, probably in June or July. Just check with them for details if you are interested in joining me. (-: I would love to see some familiar faces, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.