homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 7 May 2011

I Love Pink...

I'm in love with the new Noel Mignon kit - "Mary Ellen". I love, love, love this kit. Might have something to do with all the pretty pinks and reds that are in it. Lots of beautiful bright colours and pretty things. Sigh...so addictive...lol!!!!

I cut out lots of flowers rom the October Afternoon paper. I layered Sassafras borders with Crate Paper trim, and finished with Liquid Pearls and Stickles.

I used the Jenni Bowlin stamp set to stamp some journalling spots. And for a change, I wrote with a blue pen, rather than black. I splattered some Glimmermist for extra colour.

And I used the new Hambly Washi tape and some Liquid Pearls to create a photo corner.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful - love all the journal spots

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the details on this, the embellies and the colours. Simply stunning. Well done...xoxo Nadia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.