homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 21 May 2011

Just A Share...

I thought I might join in the fun over at Glitz Design. This month's challenge was to create a layout using the clustering technique. Here's my end result - titled" How Can I Resist?". I'm undecided about this layout. It didn't turn out the way I saw it in my head. Maybe it's the colours? Or maybe it's the design? I don't know which, but I just know I am not 100% happy with it. But never mind - I still had fun creating it. (-:
Here's a couple of detail shots.

I have my suspicions I might be in for a rough night. I think my youngest has picked up a stomach bug, or eaten something that does not agree with her. She is complaining of a very sore stomach. I have just given her some Nurofen, so we will see how she feels once that kicks in. My poor little girl. Hopefully she will be able to get some sleep tonight if the medication works. Otherwise I think tomorrow will be a slow, stay at home day, for both of us.

I have the type of keyboard that slides in and out, from under the computer desk. And Jellybean has found a new way to scare the bejeezuz out of me! I'll be typing, then I will feel this hairy thing brushing against my fingers. Of course I jump, thinking it's a spider, (can you say SCREAM!!!), but I look down to find a furry paw trying to reach me from the back of the keyboards. Rotten little cat. (-:

I want to go and scrap, but I'm craving chocolate and peanut butter ice-cream. Damn! We have no chocolate at all in the house. )-: Guess I'll just have to go and scrap, lol! See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think you are being too hard on yourself because it so beautiful!! So artsy, and a wonderful job of layering and clustering!! Your daughter is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" Clustering challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful young lady. Great background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty!

    I'm your neswest follower and I hope you'll be mine too!

    Creative blessings,
    Brynn
    www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.