homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Captured Moments...

Just sharing a layout I created while I've been down here in Adelaide. Shock! Horror! I actually used some old Kaisercraft paper that I found while at the scrapbooking retreat. And some old Fancy Pants chipboard pieces that I purchased. And I got to play with my new Tim Holtz stamps. (-:
Here's a close up of my flowers. I simply cut them out and adhered them with some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. So, so easy to do. Then I coated around the edges with some Kindy Glitz for sparkle and shimmer.
Those black alphas were originally pale pink. I simply coloured them in with a black Sharpie pen, stuck them to my page, then coated them with Dimensional Magic for a little shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.