homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 2 June 2011

Do You Etsy?

I've been wanting to open an Etsy store for some time now. But I haven't found my "niche" yet. So, in the meantime, I will enjoy those stores that my friends have opened (and I will watch and learn, lol!). My dear friend Gail Linder, has been busy sourcing, and restocking her new Etsy store Greatest View. I'm a sucker for Baker's Twine, and Gail has a store full of it!!! (-: In lots of different colours. Not to mention the doilies, stick pins and rosettes. So many pretty things to choose from. Yes, I am restocking my scrapping supplies...(-: Look at what will be making it's way to my supplies shortly...


I'm a kraft addict too, lol!


So many colours and shapes... Stunning paper doilies!!! With polka does. Swoon!!!!!

How divine are these felt rosettes? But hurry. Supplies at Greatest View will be limited once I have finished shopping, lol! Get in quick!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.