homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 26 June 2011

Helmar And Best Creations...

I should have posted this a week or two ago, but life has been crazy hectic, plus I've been in Adelaide for a week. Two weeks ago, Helmar and Best Creations (preferred partner) teamed up to see what amazing creations the Design Teams could create with their products. You can find all the team's creations on the Helmar Blog. You can find mine here. I will admit this was my third attempt at this assignment. Sigh...I struggled with the themed products...I really had to find a way to use them untraditionally. Titled: Life Is A Circus, Hope On And Enjoy The Ride.


You can find the details of my techniques and products used on the Helmar Blog.

Here's a close up of my journalling - yes, we were swimming in winter - that's how this whole layout came about, lol!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea..These are absolutely gorgeous! What a steal. Love your work!

    Best cv template

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.