homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 2 June 2011

Share Time Already...

I'm getting off to an early start with my DT commitments for this month (as I have a week away at the end of the month). Plus I have a lot of other crazy stuff going on in my life (will give you more details down the track when I am ready). Here's my first project this month for Zva Creative. Titled: 24-7 Chocolate. Zva Creative Products used: rhinestone bracket (CRB-02CB-109); Dual Flowers (FL-4CA-128); Graceful Roses (FL-04CA-131); rhinestones (CR-02CB-101); rhinestone strips (CR01CB113); bulk 3d roses in lime green - 2 sizes; and 2mm foam dots (AD01CB102).

Here's a close up of some of the flowers I have used. The Graceful Roses and Dual Flowers were white, which didn't work for me, so I simply sprayed them with some Glimmermist. I used Lime Twist, Inchworm, and Sprout to get the right shade of green.

And I know it's hard to see, but I filled the negative space in the letter "o" with rhinestones. I have used the Noel Mignon Mary Ellen kit to create this layout (papers, foldies etc.). I have used some Hambly Washi tape, and a mask from Tim Holtz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.