homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 31 July 2011

Challenging Myself Again...

Right. So the deal is, the more cards I make, the easier it will get for me! Are you sure about that people??? Why is it then, that it takes me twice as long to make a card, as it does to make a layout? Hmmmmm..... I did this card for a blog post over at Helmar USA. Details are here.

This time around, I opted for an all white on white card (except for the alphas). Although the bloomers and pearls have come up very cream coloured in the photo. Strange that! They are not that cream in real life. I have embossed my background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and painted and glittered the metal photo corner white (it was originally green). Products used: AC cardstock, AC Thickers, AC bloomers, AC metal photo corner, Prima flower, and Prima pearls. Oh, and lots of Helmar glues, lol!!! (450 Quick Dry, Permanent Adhesive Runner, Gemstone Glue, Liquid Scrap Dots, and Craft Glue).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.