homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 30 June 2011

My Secret Is Out...

No, I AM NOT pregnant, lol! But I do have a new "baby". Much to my shock, I have just purchased an online scrapbooking store. My dear friend Vanessa has decided that it is time to move on from Scrapbook Kits (by Scrap With V), and I have put my hand up to take on the challenge. Now, you will have to bear with me, because while I have run a business before, I have not run a scrapbooking store. So undoubtedly, my life might be a little crazy for the first few months, lol! But Vanessa has promised to stick around and show me the ropes (phew!!!).
Which leads me to my next announcement...
I need a new Design Team!!!! Design Team commitments will include working with a monthly kit, and posting on the Scrapbook Kits blog on a rostered basis. The term will be for 6 months (September 2011- February 2012), with the option to extend at the end of the 6 months. Are you interested? Would you like to join my team? To apply, send me a short paragraph about yourself, and 3-5 images of your best layouts, cards or off the page projects. If you have a blog, please include a link. But don't sress - a blog is not essential. Please keep each image to 200kb or less.
Send email to julianna@powerup.com.au. This call is open until the 10th July 2011. I will then try to announce the new Design Team within a week. So, now I have turned my life upside down, are you ready to join me? LOL!
PLEASE NOTE: This call has now been extended until the 20th July.

3 comments:

  1. Super congratulations Julie, I wish you every success and you are super clever so running a shop will be easy for you. Good for you. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well here's good luck to you Julie... Im sure you will love having the business.. always so much to do and places to go xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.