homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 31 August 2011

August Zva Blog Hop Winners Announced

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE June Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:
Julianne McKenna-De Lumen
Tara Orr
Gail Lindner

Susan Lui
Tanya Tahir
One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva Creative prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

My lucky winner is....
MrsETaylor who said...Always love how you put a layout together. So much eye candy!!! August 30, 2011 3:37 AM
Could you please email me your address so we can get you prize out to you.

Here's another Summer layout that I'd like to share with you. Titled: Sweet Memories. Zva Creative products used: pearl flourish (PEB-03CA-113); rhinestone flowers (CRW-02CA-107); silk flowers (FL01CB104 and FL01CB105); rhinestones (CR-02CB-101); bulk 3D roses (pink sweet rose); and 1mm and 2mm foam dots (AD01CB101 and AD01CB102).
Here's a close-up of the pearl flourish and rhinestone flowers. The pearl flourish was originally a pale blue, much too pale for this layout. So I simply coloured it to a more appropriate colour with a Copic pen. And to add depth to my rhinestone flowers (I didn't want them stuck flat on the page), I simply stuck them to a sheet of acetate, cut them out, and adhered them to my layout with some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots.


I'll see you all back here for the October Zva Creative Blog Hop!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.