homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 4 August 2011

Bright, Bright, and More Bright!!!

It's "Adhere With August" over at Helmar. Our new sketch is up (by Lydell Quinn). Bet you can't wait to play with this one!!! Isn't it a fun sketch. (-:
Here's my (very bright) take on it. Titled: Sweet You. This is one of those layouts that kind of "fell" together. But I absolutely love it. I'm very happy with the end result. I've mixed lots of brands and products (mmm...maybe I should do that more often???). Products Used: Lilybee Cardstock paper, Crate stickers, Maya Road chipboard, Pink Paislee tags, Doodlebug buttons, KI Memories Puffies, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Prima flowers, and Zva Creative foam dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.