homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 5 August 2011

Classes At Arnolds...

I've got a new class that I will be teaching at Arnold's soon. Probably sometime in September. At the new store! Did I tell you that Arnold's is moving? Yes, they are!!! To a bigger store with two classrooms. Woo-hoo!!!! Here are the details: The new store opens on the 5th September. Phone number is 07-3293 4390. Email is sales@arnolds.net.au. New address will be: Shop T4.02, The Zone, 743-763 Deception Bay Road, Rothwell QLD 4022.

This class is all about Tattered Angels Glimmermists and Glimmer Glazes. If you want to have some fun, get messy, and learn how to use those mists that you have been hoarding, then come and join us! Just call the store to book your place (07-32934390).

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.