homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 21 August 2011

Good, Bad, And Addicted...

Do you want to grab a bargain? I'm having a 40% off sale over at Scrapbook Kits. It's my overhaul sale, lol!!! The only things not reduced are the August Kits and the Limited Edition Kits. But this is for a short time only, and stock is limited. First in, first served, so be quick. Right, that's the good news...
Now for the bad.... I've found a new addiction. Hubby, if you are reading this, this is the point where you should turn off the computer, and run away screaming. Seriously. (-: Are you ready for it? I've crossed over to mixed media! I've been wanting to do this for the past 6-12 months but didn't know where to start. So, I finally made the leap, signed up for an online mixed media class, and jumped in with both feet. I've purchased my first lot of canvases, and now I get to play. I never thought I would be as addicted to anything as I am to my scrapbooking. But I was SO WRONG!!!! I'm totally, totally, totally addicted... (-: I will share some canvases once I've mastered a few more techniques, and got something worth showing. Just remember, canvases take much longer to create than layouts. This is no 3-4 hour project, but may take anywhere from days to weeks. Right, I'm off to make a mess... (-:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun class! Can't wait to see your work. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!!!!! you've started the new addiction !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.