homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 17 September 2011

Still Scrapping...

Just a couple of layouts that I have managed to squeeze in amongst the madness. But if you come back next weekend, I'll share an OTP prject with you. Yes, shock! Horror! I've done something OTP.
Titled: 2 For Tickles. This is my first Zva Creative project for September. And don't forget to mark your diary for Monday 26th September - that's our next Zva Creative blog hop!
Titled: Her Self. Just a little something that I created with the "Salt Water Taffy" kit from Noel Mignon. The next kit is due on my doorstep any day, so I need to get moving with this one, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.