homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 15 October 2011

Crafty Sketches October Challenge...

I'm a little slow posting this, but better late than never!!! This is the October Sketch Challenge for Crafty Sketches.
Here's my interpretation of the sketch. I had a play with the new ScrapCake papers. They are very beautiful papers, good quality too. But I'm still undecided on whether they suit my style of scrapping. For me, the jury is still out, lol!
A close-up of my journalling. (-;
My new favourite embellishment - the die cut rosette from Tim Holtz. So, so addictive. Definitely can't live without it. It's on my must have at all times list.

1 comment:

  1. I love this ... Jules ... cute pic of the girls
    pop over to my blog I have an award for you ... hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.